Friday, January 15, 2010

Laughing Monkey




I just don't think that there is anything cuter in this world than this!! I was taking his onesie off last night to change him into jammies and he just busted out laughing. He is most ticklish under his double chin, but he has never laughed like this when I change him. I called for Justin to come look and he grabbed the camera. We did manage to catch the tail end of his little laugh session before he was over it!

I also put up a few pictures from my birthday. Jackson and Justin got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, balloons, a beautiful cake (Thanks Lauren!), a massage, and a peridot (Jackson's birthstone) ring. We also went to dinner that night and Jackson slept through the whole thing, which meant Justin and I enjoyed a meal without switching off holding/entertaining him. It was a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment