Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crickets....

Is anybody out there? I think by making the blog private, we lost a lot of readers. Several family members and friends have said they have a hard time accessing the blog now and that the whole password thing is causing problems. We are still going to keep it private, but I am looking to see if another blog site might be more user friendly. The whole purpose of the blog was to keep friends and family updated about our family. Hopefully I can figure something out soon.



I have also been really trying to stay on top of the blog updates because I am going to be printing it out via blog2print.com. It basically makes a book out of the blog updates, and it can be edited to exclude the videos and any other posts that I don't want to be in the book. I think I am going to print a separate book for my pregnancy posts and then another one for his first year. I am also in the process of updating his baby book. When I get some free time (what's that!?) I will start working on a video/picture montage as well that I have been wanting to do for some time. There is a bunch of videos from the day Jackson was born that we have that I want to include.



Wow, time seems to flying by so fast. Things in the Whaley house have been busy, busy, busy! There is much to update about, but not enough time to do it right now. Blog posts coming soon:

-Jackson's first ride on our boat
-Our new car
-Jackon's first plane ride
-13 month update
-One year photos

That's all I can think of right now, but I am sure there is more. Now I just have to find the time to write about it and download the photos. Check back soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm here... just late!

    I lost a lot of readers also when I made my blog private, I think largely because on the "blogroll" it doesn't show me when a blog is updated so I have to randomly check it. Also, for those using wordpress it's annoying to have to look up my password each time (which is why I don't check Becca's as frequently).

    Anyway, the pics look great- Happy late birthday Jackson!

    ReplyDelete