Monday, October 31, 2011

15/16 weeks




I missed a week in between, but life keeps me so busy these days! Also, week 16 was spent on a wonderful Disney cruise! (more on that later). This was a very special week for me, as I felt the baby move for the first time at the beginning of week 16. It has become more noticeable now and I am feeling it pretty consistently. Also, all of the nausea and most of the food aversions have disappeared, which was perfect timing for the cruise. I am starting to show a lot more now and am finally starting to tell more people about the pregnancy. I am actually about 17.5 weeks now, so I will work on that update later. Here is a belly shot that I took on the cruise since I realized that I hadn't taken any recent belly shots. This was taken at 16.5 weeks. He/she is growing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment