Sunday, April 14, 2013

Changes

I haven't had much time to update the blog lately. The reason is because I accepted a new job! Over the last several weeks, I was working around the clock to work on getting things closed out and resolved with my job at ACS so that I could feel good about leaving it in a good spot. I was not looking for a new job, but this opportunity sort of fell in my lap and I decided to pursue it. I figured that I didnt have anything to lose, but I didnt really expect anything to come of it. It was a lengthy interview process and a little intimidating, as I interviewed with some pretty high level people, but I got the offer and decided it was too good of a gig to refuse. So, It was hard, but I left the job that I loved at ACS after being there for over 5 years and took a job for which I get to use my Master's Degree a lot more. I am working for two local hospitals as a Director of Business Development and after being one week into it, I can say that I am really liking it so far. I think it is just the right career move for me and I am happy and thankful for the opportunity!

In other news, we got a new car! The Green Camry (otherwise known as the green machine, slimer, snot rod, etc) is gone and Justin found a car that I am loving so far!  It is a Lexus 250h Hybrid and it is a nice ride. We plan to have this car for at least a couple of years, and I am happy about that :)


I am slowly working on Rhett's 1 year post and hope to have it up soon. We are so amazed at some of the things that he has been doing lately and it seems he learns something new every day! We have had major steps forward in the eating departement. I hope to be able to get his one year post up this week!

Jackson is doing great and I will work on a post about him soon, but I did want to write this down so I dont forget. Tonight while I was walking out of his room after tucking him in, he called me back in for a minute. He said "Mommy I think you are so beautiful and pretty and I love you so much". Then he grabbed me and hugged me really tight and gave me a big kiss. I love and cherish these moments so much. I love that sweet boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment