Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our baby at 9 weeks 3 days!!


Well, in order to make myself feel more assured that everything was ok, I put a call into my nurse so that she could reassure me that everything was fine. There is no reason for me to be worried, other than my lack of symptoms. When I talked to my nurse, it was 4 pm and the office was closing. She said that if I could make it there within 30 minutes that they would wait for me. I thought it was really nice of my OB to stay late to see me. I was expecting her to listen for the baby's hearbeat with a doppler, but she let me have a transabdominal ultrasound. I was SO happy to see that everything was still great. The baby measured on time, and the heartbeat was a strong 176 bpm. I love how you can see the little arms, legs, and budda belly!! My doctor didn't even charge me for the visit, which I thought was so nice of her. My next appointment is on Tues, 1/27.

No comments:

Post a Comment