Monday, October 12, 2009

9 Weeks



This week I have posted a video of Jackson smiling. Its not the complete big, wide, gummy grin, but its still adorable! I have also posted pictures from a couple of weeks ago of his first visit with his great grandparents, as well as his visit with Aunt Meri this past weekend. He was such a good boy during both visits and managed to give a bunch of smiles for everyone. This past weekend we went out to the park under the new Arthur Ravenel Bridge and it was gorgeous! We swung on the swings overlooking the cooper river and the weather was perfect. We also ran some errands to the mall, Kohls, and PetsMart. On Sunday we met up with Meri and had lunch and dessert and Jackson was such a good boy. He continues to smile more and more and seems to become a little more alert every day.

On Thursday, our wedding photographer is coming to photograph Jackson so that we can FINALLY order birth announcements and get them out. We have been trying to get these pictures taken for awhile now, but Jackson had a small rash and cradle cap which has been slowly disappearing and we have been waiting for that to go away. We are so excited to see Kim and I can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

One thing that has been wonderful this week is that Jackson has been sleeping for 7 1/2-8 1/2 hours every night. Even though I have to wake up to pump, I am still getting some longer sleep stretches. I used to watch the sun come up every morning, but lately I have been waking up with a hint of daylight and it feels good! I usually bring him downstairs when he wakes up and nurse him so that Justin can get some more sleep before work. Then Jackson and I usually get about an hour nap together until we are up for the day. I love it because we lay down on the couch together and he snuggles up to me and passes out. He is so peaceful and it makes it easy for me to fall back to sleep! What a sweet boy!












1 comment:

  1. Aww...Look at the GP's with their great-grandson! Precious. :)

    ReplyDelete