Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We're famous!

Ok, well not really. Not really at all. BUT.....

A while back we got all dressed up and went to a local downtown restaurant, Circa 1886, for some drinks and appe-teasers while they took photos for their new revamped website. Well, the website is up and we are in one of the photos :) We didn't think we would end up in any of them since we had to leave halfway through the shoot to come home and put Jackson to bed. We saw the website today and the new pictures on the website are beautiful! Of course, we got a good laugh at ourselves. I am not sure why it's so funny to us but we both cracked up. Justin says the reason he is shown more than me (you can barely see me) in this photo is because I look 12 years old, but we all know the real reason is that he is so DANG good looking! :) Still, this was a lot of fun and I am glad we made the cut! Check us out!




No comments:

Post a Comment