Thursday, December 27, 2012

Comparison Photos

It is amazing to see the similarities when you look at baby photos of me and Justin compared to Jackson and Rhett. No doubt, Jackson is looking a little more like his daddy every day. What do you think?


Here is a comparison of all three of us:


And now for Rhett, or as I like to call him, "mini me". He looks SO much like me as a baby, it is scary. My mom and grandparents can't get over how much he looks like me, although my dad says he still sees some of Justin. Here is my clone baby:



And now for the three of us ( I think I see a little bit of Justin here):



And sometimes I swear I look back at old photos of Jackson, and I see so many similarities in our boys, even though they for sure look different. Take a look at my beautiful boys at 7 months old:




No comments:

Post a Comment