Friday, January 11, 2013

Super Jackson

Jackson's teachers took this photo of his "castle" that he built at preschool today. They were amazed that a 3 year old built this, and they pulled Justin aside this week to tell him that Jackson is really advanced and pretty much already at a kindergarten level. His primary teacher is a retired elementary school teacher and she said that he will most likely be pretty bored in kindergarten. We are noticing more and more that he has a crazy good memory. I know, I know-everyone thinks their kid is a genius, right? :) But the fact that his teachers are always pulling us aside to tell us that he surprises them all of the time with his memory and comprehension is pretty special. What can I say, I am a proud mommy (of both my babies!)

And for good measure, here's one of our "super hero" himself (notice the cape!) last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment