Monday, February 2, 2009

12 Weeks


Yes, I realize that i am wearing the same outfit as the week before. I think I need to go shopping. :) Also, my pants are getting pretty tight!! I have put on about 2 pounds so far, but I can really feel it. I am not eating quite as healthy as before I was pregnant, but some nights the dinner that we have at home to cook sounds horrible to me! BUT I am still eating healthy most of the time and am still working out 4-5 times a week. Brooke and Adrian gave sent us some great new baby books and gave us a gift certificate to baby GAP. This past weekend, we made our first baby purchase...a onesie that says "I love my Daddy" (guess who picked that out!), one that has his/her horoscope sign, and a little christmas outfit for next year that was on sale. Shopping for the baby definitely made it more real for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment