Monday, February 23, 2009

15 Weeks


Yesterday was officially 15 weeks, and today we went for our monthly prenatal appointment. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which is always reassuring. It took our dr. a little while to find the heartbeat, which did make me slightly nervous. But after about 30 seconds (which felt like 5 minutes!), we were able to hear a strong heartbeat at 166 beats per minute. Our doctor said that we had an active baby today. We joked that the baby was just being difficult and hard headed like his/her daddy...HA! One great thing that we were able to do was to schedule our BIG ultrasound!! We will find out if we are having a little boy or girl on March 25th at 2 PM. It can't come soon enough!! I dont know how I will be able to wait 4 LOOOONG weeks, but I will give it my best effort. I had a dream last night that we were told it was a girl, but for some reason, I still have a strong feeling that it is a boy. Justin is convinced it will be a girl, so we will see who is right! Other than that, I am slowly still putting on weight, and am just at the point where I can't quite fill out maternity clothes yet, but regular clothes are WAY too tight. My sister in law Becca sent me a huge box of GREAT maternity clothes that are so cute. I am wearing one of the shirts in the picture. Thank you Becca!! Also in this picture I am wearing a bella band, which allows me to wear my regular pants, but unbuttoned...so much more comfy! The doctor says Im right where I should be weight gain-wise, so I am feeling good about that!!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!!! I am sooo excited to hear about the ultrasound!!! I am super happy that things are going so wonderfully!!! Hooray! Love ya-Jessica and Stephen

    ReplyDelete