Tuesday, November 24, 2009

15 Weeks












Jackson is officially rolling over from front to back!! Hes done it for a couple of weeks now, but not consistently. He does it every time now and is working hard on rolling from back to tummy...hes getting close! Over the last few days, Jackson has found his voice. He is "talking" to us so much now and laughing. His little personality comes out a little more everyday. His daytime naps are getting more regular now and he is getting back to his 9-9 1/2 hours of sleep at night...thank goodness! I still have to get up around 6 AM because he is fussing and kicking like crazy in his sleep, but as soon as I nurse him he settles right down for another 2 hours or so. I weighed him today and got 15.2 lbs, so its safe to say that he is creeping up on that 15 lb mark..my little baby is getting so big so fast!



He is also letting me know now when he is done nursing and had decided to start biting every now and then...ouch!! Then he gets this big grin afterwards. Thank goodness this doesnt happen every time! He loves to play on his playmat and shake his rattle that has his keys on it. He will switch it from hand to hand and bring it to his mouth. He also LOVES to be sung to and for me to play "this little Piggy" with him.


As for me, I am doing well and work is keeping me really busy. I am almost back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have 2 lbs to go. If I lose 5 more lbs, I will be back to my wedding weight from 3 yrs ago...YAY! And for those of you that dont know, Justin has a new job. After almost 3 years with his last company, a new opportunity presented itself. It was perfect timing because in January his old company is having massive layoffs. He is now with a great company and he deals with diagnostic tests rather than pharma. So far this new company is heads above the last one and Justin is much happier. It is certainly a step up for him, and we are thankful not to have to worry about layoffs in a month! For Thanksgiving we are traveling to NC to spend it with Justin's mom and Carl. It will be Jackson's first road trip. We are hoping that it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment