Sunday, October 24, 2010

An afternoon out

Justin and I were recently asked to be part of a photo shoot for a local fine dining restaurant. Basically, all we had to do was get dressed up, show up and get our photos taken while "dining" in the restaurant. Of course we jumped at the chance! My mom babysat Jackson and we headed downtown. The restaurant was all set up for the shoot and they fed us delicious appetizers/drinks. We were there with two other couples, but we were photographed individually. We were supposed to be the "young" couple. The photographer had us sit at our (beautifully set) table and gave us direction for the pictures. My longtime friend Ginny was there to make me smile naturally for the photos by reminding me of the time back in high school when we ended up in court together where I was accused of being racist in front of the WHOLE courtroom (story for another time!). Anyway, I hope the pictures come out well. We dont know which photos will make the final cut or if we will be on the website/new ads, but it was a lot of fun! It was nice to get dressed up and get out for a few hours. Jackson did great while we were gone and played the whole time. The restaurant is called Circa 1886 and it is part of the Wentworth Mansion. Justin and I will be back for dinner very soon! Here are a few pictures before we left. Jackson started fussing while these were being taken, so we picked him up so that he could be in the photo. What a ham!








No comments:

Post a Comment