Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Anniversary




We always try and follow the traditional gifts for each anniversary. It is fun getting creative in trying to find ideas that fit with the theme. The traditional gifts for the 4th anniversary are fruit and flowers. Justin got me a dozen gorgeous roses and a dozen dark chocolate covered strawberries from edible arrangements (my favorite!). I made Justin caramel and chocolate apples, got him some pumpkin ale, and godiva chocolate. Just to make sure that I covered all of my bases, I also got him a small card that pops up flowers.

On our actual anniversary, we went to Woodlands for lunch while Jackson was at mothers morning out. It was delicious and the chef sent out a special dessert wishing us a Happy Anniversary. This weekend, Jackson spent time with his Grandma while we went out to dinner at Oak Steakhouse. Let me just say, I had THE BEST steak of my life there. I still can't get hover how wonderful the food was. It is probably my new favorite restaurant in all of Charleston. We had several courses of wonderful food, complementary champagne, and more beautiful desserts wishing us a Happy Anniversary. What a great anniversary it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment