Friday, November 25, 2011

Jackson's funny "boobies" story! aka Vampire baby strikes again



This was too funny not to post. A week or so ago, Jackson walked up to me as I was sitting on the couch and lifted my shirt up over my belly. He then laid his head on it, which was so sweet. He definitely knows something is up and he says that there is a "baby brudder" in my belly. Anyway, then he proceeds to lift my shirt all the way up over my bra. I was wearing a Victoria's Secret push up bra and he climbs up on me and sticks his face in my cleavage and starts rubbing his face/head around! I was like "Justin-please look at what your child is doing". Justin walks over and says "what the?....YEAH THATS MY BOY!" and started laughing. Well, then Jackson gets tickled and starts laughing and says "BOOBIES!" and the proceeds to bite both sides of my bra with a wild look in his eyes. I have no idea where that came from because then he walked away! We got a good laugh over that one! What in the world was he thinking?

That night I was getting ready to take my shower when I noticed that my bra was kind of wet feeling. I looked down and I guess there was some gel or something in the bra that he punctured with his teeth, because both sides of it had slowly leaked gel/water all over it. I had to throw it away....and that was like a $50 bra!! Boo!


Haha. Thank goodness he is weaned from breastfeeding. Can you imagine what he would have done to me if I was still nursing him!? Ouch!

1 comment: