Thursday, February 23, 2012

31-33 Weeks

I have finally hit the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy-the home stretch! These next 6 weeks or so will most likely go by very slowly. Of course, chasing after a 2 1/2 year old might make time go by faster than with my first pregnancy-we'll see! These last few weeks have been really good. Other than the big ole belly getting in the way sometimes, I have been feeling pretty good. My dr appts are happening every 2 weeks and this baby's heart rate has stayed right in the mid 140's every time. I am still doing pretty well with weight gain and my dr predicts I will not gain more than 35 lbs this pregnancy, which is about 10 lbs less than with Jackson. I hope she is right!

I am definitely moving a little more slowly these days the heart burn is still ever present, especially through the night. This baby also continues to move constantly. Sometimes when I look down, he looks like he is trying to bust his way out! It is hard to imagine that he still has some good growing to do before he makes his grand entrance. From his movements, he seems so big and strong already!

I finally took a few pictures of the belly:


31 Weeks:


32 Weeks



33 Weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment