Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Showers

My sweet friends Camy and Ginny threw me a wonderful baby shower last weekend. We have all been friends since elementary school and have had many fun adventures together! I love these girls! Despite the nasty monsoon rain the day of the shower, we had a great time! It was a small gathering of some of my close friends and family and I LOVED having some "girl" time! The food was wonderful and the blue cupcake tower was so cute!!

Also, my coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower at our monthly meeting this past Wednesday. I absolutely loved all of the special touches that they made with the decorations, cupcakes, and awesome gift- a baby bag full of goodies for the new baby and Jackson. I am lucky to work with such a great and thoughtful group of ladies!

Here are a few photos, although I wish I had taken more.

The hostess(es) with the most(eses), or as I like to call us, The 3 F***** N**** (inside joke!)
Love them!

Wish I had taken this before we dove into the cupcakes :)


Awesome coworkers!


Cute (and delicious) cupcakes! (Thank you Becky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment