Friday, February 10, 2012

31 Week Ultrasound







Last week we had our OB visit and an ultrasound to check on baby's size and my fluid level. Everything looked perfect! My fluid level was right on the nose of average and baby boy was measuring in the 45 percentile for size. My u/s tech estimated that if I go full term, we will have a 7 lb baby. Of course, that is just a guess. Also, he is head down and should stay that way, so that was great news.


I had really hoped for some great 3D shots of his face, but he wasn't having any of it. He kept his sweet face buried in my placenta and every now and the he would turn a little bit. When those moments came, he would put his hands and feet over his face! We tried over and over again, but we couldn't get a single good shot. I guess we will just have to wait until he is born to see him again. He was more than happy to show off his boy parts to us, though! That was by far the clearest photo that we got and he has his whole "tool kit" now (as the u/s tech calls it). There will definitely be no surprises about gender in the delivery room-this child is ALL boy!


We did see him drinking and at one point it appeared that he was sucking on his toes..ha! His heartrate was in the 130's and he was moving around a good bit. Overall, it was a great appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment