Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rhett-10 Weeks and a few professional pics

Not much has changed since last week-Rhett continues to eat and sleep well. He is giving me a good 7 hour stretch at night and only wakes up once now to nurse around 3 AM. One thing he started doing this week is rolling completely onto his side from his back. He rolls on both sides and  I am just waiting for him to kick his little leg over and roll completely over. I checked the blog for when Jackson did this and Jackson rolled from his tummy to back at 14/15 weeks. Jackson didn't roll from his back to tummy until around 18 weeks or so. It seems these boys really are going to be very different, because Rhett has absolutely no interest in doing much during tummy time. He pretty much falls asleep every time I put him on his stomach and so I think it is safe to say that he will not be rolling from his tummy to back any time soon! It is so funny how different they have been in many ways!

We had our wedding photographer and friend, Kim, come to do some photos of Rhett and also a few family photos. We had these pictures done at exactly 10 weeks because that is when we had Jackson's baby photos taken as well. The weather was so overcast and cloudy (and extremely humid!), so we had limited places we could shoot. We took some family photos in our bedroom, which was the only place that had decent light at the time and also outside on the porch. Kim send just a few "teaser" shots to give us until she can get the rest to us. I am happy with them so far-I can't wait to see the rest!

Other than that, my maternity leave is winding down and I will be headed back to work in two weeks. It has gone by super fast and, although I love my job, I am dreading going back. We are starting our new fiscal year, so I will have lots to keep me busy when I start back.

Here are some photos of Rhett at 10 weeks!

Sleeping in his bassinet
 My little Buddha baby!

 Be still, my beating heart
 My precious big boy!
 Showing off the "glasses" he made at school and his party hat from his friends bday party
Photos by Kim Graham:










No comments:

Post a Comment