Monday, March 9, 2009

17 Weeks




Yikes, Where in the world did my abs go?! When you compare my picture from 7 weeks to my 17 picture, you can really see what a difference 10 weeks makes!! This past week I put on a couple more pounds, and they seem to be piling on more quickly now! I had the strangest dream two nights ago. I dreamt that I was at the big ultrasound in two weeks and they doctor said that it was a boy. When I looked at the ultrasound screen, there was our baby, playing a guitar. I asked the doctor if that was normal and she said that they see babies playing guitar on ultrasound from time to time...HA! What a crazy dream. Last night, I was up half of the night with horrible acid reflux. It was so painful, I spend several hours sleeping while sitting up. One of my coworkers said that means we will have a hairy baby....we'll see!! I am going crazy waiting to find out what we are having!! Mar 25th seems so far away!!

1 comment:

  1. He/She is definitely related to Chris! I'm sure that he also played the guitar in Denise's womb. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete