Monday, March 16, 2009

18 Weeks


Well here is 18 weeks and I have almost hit the 10 lb weight gain mark. I am up about 8-9 lbs and I think I am starting to show alot more now. The most exciting news that I have to report is that I am pretty sure that I am feeling movement now. It started right at the beginning of week 17, but I wasn't sure if it was what I was feeling. For over a week now, I have been feeling it every day. The best way that I can describe it is that it feels like a stomach muscle twitch to me. I feel it different places and it varies in strength. On the way to the gym last Thursday I about jumped out of my seat because I thought that I got hit from the outside, but it was our little baby saying hello! Justin got a kick out of that one. Justin hasnt been able to feel it yet, but I have been able to put my hand there and feel it from the outside. Everytime he tries to feel, the baby stops. Other than that, I am counting down the days until next Wednesday, but feeling a little nervous (as I always do before ultrasounds) that everything is going to be ok. This is the big ultrasound where they check out the heart and do a very detailed anatomy scan. Say a prayer for us! I am going to honestly be shocked if we find out that its a girl. I feel sure that its a boy, but either way, it is going to be SO great to know what we are having so that we can start planning more and thinking of names. We have a few in mind, but nothing set yet. Thats really all thats going on this week. Hope all is well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment