Monday, March 30, 2009

20 Weeks...Halfway there!!


Here is the 20 week shot. Wow the belly is really growing now and the pounds seem to be piling on! This past week was such a fun week for us. We found out that we are having a baby boy. I just knew it was a boy the whole time, but Justin was pretty shocked. If you watch the video, I know I shouted "it's a penis" really loud (hehe) but I knew it as soon as I saw it! Justin was recording the actual screen on the ultrasound machine, but I was watching a large flat screen TV of the images. I could see the "boy parts" SO clearly. I really dont think Justin could see on the small machine, and I know he had no clue it was a boy until I said that. He was about to jump out of his skin with excitement! Our baby looked great, but was hugging the placenta, making it hard to get some really good 3D shots. The baby has my nose and Justin's mouth, but thats all we could tell from the ultrasound. All of the baby's organs looked great, and I am most thankful for that. I can't believe we are already over halfway through the pregnancy. August will be here before we know it! My coworker is due a day after me and just found out today that she is having a boy. My other coworker is due 6 days before me and she finds out tomorrow. It seems like this is the year of the boy, as most of my pregnant friends are having boys. Other than that, baby boy has been kicking and moving around a lot. Justin was finally able to feel it the other day, and that was pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment