Monday, April 13, 2009

22 Weeks





Here I am at 22 weeks...definitely getting bigger by the day! Jackson has been really starting to move a lot more now, and I can feel that he is getting bigger as his movements are getting more powerful. Now Justin can actually see my belly jump when Jackson is doing karate kicks in there. We went to church on Easter, and I was amazed at how active the baby became. He was moving like crazy as soon as the music started. Justin and I realized that this was the first time he was probably hearing music that loud. He continued to boogie throughout the whole service!! He seems to really like music...now to play some Counting Crows for him! :) Recently my back has started getting sore if I am on my feet too long, and my feet start aching pretty badly. When looking at these pictures, I can really see why my back is bothering me...its like my whole posture has shifted forward! Justin and I have started looking at cribs and bedding, which has been a lot of fun. We are leaning toward doing a jungle/animal theme for the nursery. That way I can tie in many things from my "monkey collection" that I have acquired over the years. We have narrowed it down to a couple of different bedding sets, but they are all adorable!! I think we are going to try and register this coming weekend, which I am really excited for. It makes it that much more real to me. Other than that, it has been business as usual this year, except that I did forget to add one very exciting piece of info...Justin has been accepted into graduate school at the University of Florida for his Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Its similar to my program in that it is a program taught both online and on-campus during certain sessions. I am SO proud of him! Starting in May, he will officially be a GATOR!! And to celebrate, we bought this for Jackson to wear to some football games, which will be at the Citadel and University of South Carolina this upcoming season. Now we need to find a matching shirt for Daddy. :) TOO CUTE!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you!! Jackson is getting so big!! You're starting to round out,in a good way, of course. You look amazing, Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the name Jackson!!!! I love that he is already dancing!!! Also, congrats congrats congrats to Justin. I am soooo happy for the 3 of you!!

    ReplyDelete