Monday, April 6, 2009

We shall name him...


Jackson Dale Whaley


We have been tossing names around for awhile now, and we just kept going back to Jackson. We also considered Ethan, Jacob, and Caleb, but Jackson is hands-down our favorite. Of course if Justin had his way, the baby's name would be Tron Skywalker...HA! Dale is Justin's middle name, as well as his father's and his grandfather's middle name, so Justin wanted to carry it on with our baby. What I really love is that the baby's initials will be J.D., which is what Justin's grandpa calls him. Plus, my grandad on my mom's side is J.D. as well, so it is even more special.


This week I am officially 21 weeks pregnant and 15 lbs heavier. Boy, can I feel it. We went to the Flowertown Festival last weekend and not only did I feel like a pale whale, but my feet and lower back were aching as well. Nothing a little funnel cake, cheeseburger, fries, and italian ice wont cure...eek! ;) Despite that, it was a great time and we had absolutely gorgeous weather.


In other news, the BMW is gone. We posted it on a website that helps people transfer leases, and we got a bite. We still had one more year on the lease, and it just wasnt going to work for us. The girl who took it over was turning in her leased BMW, so her credit was easily approved and she came and got it on Sunday. We couldnt have asked for a better person to take it over. Still, I was kinda sad to give it to her. Truthfully, I loved everything about that car, except for the fact that a coupe doesnt quite accomodate baby car seats or pregnant bellies very well! The one thing I wont miss is the monthly payment. So Justin and I are officially car shopping!


I guess thats really all thats been going on in the last week. My other coworker found out she is having a boy, so we are 3 for 3 as far as baby boys! Plus one of my old college roommates is having a boy, and my old dance team buddy is having a boy as well....soooo make that 5 for 5!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson Dale- I love it!!! Boo to ditching the beamer- have you decided what you want now? PS- You look great!

    ReplyDelete