Monday, May 4, 2009

25 Weeks










Here are the pictures from 25 weeks....and I have officially gained 20 lbs!! This past week was kind of uneventful, which was kinda nice! Jackson will have days where he is like a wild man moving around, followed by very quiet and mellow days where I always start getting a little concerned. From what I have read, this is pretty normal. He seems to be most active at night, right before I go to sleep. On Saturday, our cat Annabelle did something really cute. I went out on the porch to spend time with her and she jumped right up in my lap like she usually does. Normally she is content to sprawl out on my legs, however for the first time in a LONG time, she decided that she wanted to get as close to my face as possible and started her trek to make a bed on my chest. Well, obviously she has a pretty decent sized obstacle (the belly) now in her way, and she wasnt happy about it. She kept trying to get up by my shoulders from every angle, but she wouldn't step on my stomach. She would stick her paw on it, but before putting any pressure, she would lift it up and try another angle. Then her ears went flat back and she looked really annoyed and plopped down on my lap, pressing as hard against my belly as possible. Its almost like she was trying to push Jackson out of the way and make room for her!! I bet Jackson got quite an earful when she did that because she was purring really loud against me and she made sure the get lots of attention from her mommy. I love my sweet little fur-baby...she is such a smart kitty! Other than that, yesterday we ordered our rocker from babies r us. It was shipped today, so I can't wait to get it! Also, we got our crib a few weeks ago. We have been looking at and researching cribs/rockers for a looooong time, and the biggest challenge was matching the wood to our dresser and night table. We are taking the dresser mirror off and converting it to a changing table, so we have been looking everywhere to find matching baby furniture. The colors don't appear to match from the pictures, but they are a near-perfect match! Here they are:
We won't set up the nursery until after my baby shower, since we will have guests staying with us that weekend. I can't wait to get things set up and ready for Jackson's arrival. August is getting closer every day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet kitty!!! I love the furniture. That glider looks SOOOO comfy. Great pics!!! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete