Tuesday, May 26, 2009

28 Weeks


This past week was a fun week, mainly because it was a long weekend for Memorial Day. We spent the weekend going to a friend's wedding, going to a movie (Angels and Demons), and just taking it easy. Meri was in town for the wedding, and it was great to spend time with my partner in crime! I wish I had something more exciting to write about from this past week, but uneventful weeks are good weeks to me! As far as Jackson is concerned, he has been moving all around and I feel it ALL the time now. Today after I ate lunch, I felt him start moving a good bit. I put my hand on my stomach and pushed in to see if I could feel it even stronger, and wouldn't you know it, he started pushing back. I dont know what part of him was pushing back, but he did it several times. It was the weirdest thing!! And he was pretty strong for a little guy. That was pretty cool!!

The most challenging thing that I have been dealing with lately related to pregnancy is the constant heartburn. It comes after every meal now, no matter what I eat or what time of day. It wakes me up every night, and the only relief I have is when I take tums...thank goodness for tums! Other than that, I am still working out 5 nights a week for about 45 mins to an hour. I am thankful that I still have the energy (for now) to do that! Bending over is getting pretty painful too, since the belly seems to be growing by the day!! But all things considered, I feel so fortunate that this pregnancy has been a breeze so far. Hopefully it will continue throughout delivery as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment