Monday, June 1, 2009

29 Weeks




Wow, I can't believe that we are almost at 30 weeks...time is flying by! Here are the pictures from 29 weeks, and I also added a picture of our other baby, Annabelle so that she is not left out :) She has been kinda out of sorts lately, and I think she knows that something is up. We have been really trying to spend some extra time with her. This past week was great because it was a short work week from Memorial Day. Over the weekend, we had a garage sale and it was a success-we made a little over $150!! We also hit up the beach with Lauren (shout out!) and Will on Sunday and I am finally working on the start of a decent tan.
Jackson is still moving a lot, and he is most active around 8 pm or so. I have also noticed that he always seems to respond to Justin's laugh. Anytime Justin is laughing at something or is having a loud phone conversation, Jackson starts moving. I think he is learning Daddy's voice! Aside from that, it is getting harder to tie my shoes and getting up from sitting/laying down is getting more difficult. Sometimes I feel like a weeble wobble! HA! Just 11 more weeks (or sooner) until we get to meet our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment