Sunday, May 9, 2010

Going Private

I've been thinking about making this blog private for awhile, and I think I am going to do it in a week or so. After seeing how much info is out there on a website called spokeo.com, I was reminded about just how easy it is to find people and personal info about them on the internet. By the way, if you havent been to that website, go and search for your own name, phone number and email address to see what all is there. Who knows what you can see if you pay for the extra info. Anyway, if you click on the "privacy" link at the bottom there are instructions on how to remove it. It's nothing that anybody who is internet savy can't already find on the internet, but it compiles it all in one place. Since I put so many photos and stories about Jackson, I would feel more comfortable making the blog private. Please send me your email address so that I can add you, and if I don't know you, let me know who you are. :) My email address is alainchas@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment