Monday, July 13, 2009

35 Weeks



Can you tell from this picture that I am really getting uncomfortable? :) The swelling seems to be getting worse by the day. My fingers, hands, and feet hurt pretty bad, and it is worse in the middle of the night. My wedding rings barely fit over my top knuckles! I am feeling like a big round BLOB and it is difficult to find a comfortable position these days....Ok, I am done with the pity party!

This past week was actually a great week. We are going to weekly dr. appointments and this Thurs, we got to hear Jackson's heartbeat again. I am measuring on time and at the next appt, the dr. exam should be able to tell if I am "progressing". I do hope there is some progress and that Jackson might just make his appearance a week or two early.

I had my last baby shower that my mom threw for me. It was monkey-themed and it was wonderful!! She really did a nice job planning it all and I am SO thankful to her for all of her hard work!! I will post pictures soon! Also, the nursery is really looking nice and is almost done. We still have a few more touches to put on before I post the pictures. But we are both really pleased with how it has turned out so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment