Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Showers

Here are pictures from my baby shower a few weeks ago held at my house. My mom planned the whole she-bang and it was "monkey" themed. It was awesome and I had a wonderful time!! Thanks mom :)



Loved the monkey cake!! It was delicious!



The beautiful diaper cake



I loved the punch fountain with the floating duckies!


Some of the spread!





Most of the shower guests!! Thank you all for coming :)

This game was SO much fun!! We had to guess the melted chocolate bar....it looks so gross, but we got some good laughs over this!


Also here is a picture of the shower/lunch that my coworkers had for me and my coworker who had her baby several weeks ago. It was a blast and they are so thoughtful for planning this for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment